2016 End-of-Year Statements:
To access your giving record and to print out your end-of-year giving statement, please follow the below instructions:
- CLICK HERE to sign into your InFellowship Account.
- If you have not created an InFellowship Account, you must do so to access your giving record online. Click on the link above, then click "Sign Up" and create your account. NOTE: Please be sure to use your email address by which you receive church emails when you create your account.
- When logging in, if you are not granted access with your current password, click "forgot" and you will be sent an email to reset your password.
- Once you have accessed your profile page, you will see the icon at the bottom "YOUR GIVING" -- Click this to move to the giving history page. Change the year to 2016 and click VIEW. You should see your giving listed there.
- Click the "Download Statement" button to retrieve a copy.
** If you encounter any problems, please contact Karen Robertson at email@example.com or 843-795-9449.**
Options for Giving:
You can make a one-time gift from your bank account. We do not accept credit cards. Click here to give now.
Schedule your giving to be automatically deducted from your bank account at the amount and frequency of your choice. Click here to schedule automated giving.
Give by Mail:
Checks should be made out to James Island Christian Church. Be sure to include your name and return address on the envelope. Mail checks to:
15 Crosscreek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
Give in Person:
Part of our worship service on Sunday mornings includes a traditional time of offering. You will have the opportunity to place your tithe/gift in a basket as it is passed during the worship service.
Questions about giving? Click here to read our faqs